[Qgis-user] QGIS Server 3.0.3 with NGINX / FastCGI - Sessions not persisting?

andrew terry andrew.terry at centremaps.co.uk
Thu Jun 14 07:08:09 PDT 2018

Of course. This is only some closed testing. One element i did note from your
code and some of the docker examples on github was seemingly explicitly
setting the sockets/processes. I didn't have a problem not doing this with
2.18 and haven't seen it in the documentation generally, do i need to extend
my linux knowledge?:

# Configure FastCGI nginx conf
sed -i -e "s at QGIS_SERVER_DIR@${QGIS_SERVER_DIR}@g"
/etc/nginx/sites-enabled/qgis-server-fcgi
SOCKETS=''
for i in $( eval echo {1..$NUM_PROCESSES}); do SOCKETS="    server
unix:/run/qgis_mapserv$i.sock;\n$SOCKETS" ; done
sed -i -e "s at QGIS_SERVER_SOCKETS@${SOCKETS}@g"
/etc/nginx/sites-enabled/qgis-server-fcgi

Alessandro Pasotti-2 wrote