[Qgis-user] GDBTable Files

Mike Flannigan mikeflan at att.net
Sun Jun 17 14:50:39 PDT 2018

I understand GDBTable Files are part of a geodatabase.
I am please to see that my QGIS 2.14.3 opens these
just fine.  That was a pleasant surprise.

I have BLM land data and Federal land data for the USA
in the GDB format.  I would like to obtain the lat/long
point data for all the polygons.  If anybody knows a
straight forward way to do that, please tell me.

I know GDAL with the FileGDB driver is one method that
may work.  I have not tried that yet.  I can also
generally get polygon lat/long data from shape files
using Perl, so I may try converting the GDBTable data
to a shape file and work from there.

Thanks for your consideration.

Mike