[Qgis-user] GDBTable Files

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 18:58:25 PDT 2018

On Mon, 18 Jun 2018 at 11:47, Mike Flannigan <mikeflan at att.net> wrote:

> I followed your instructions and it worked perfectly.
> Thanks so much.  Very helpful.

* snip *
> So I am in a good place now.  I plan to change the CRS to NAD27,
> but I think I am good to go.  I have a lot of work ahead of me.

> I really appreciate your help.

No problem -- as a follow up, I'd suggest you wrap this process up in
a "Processing model" if you're going to be doing it more than once.

Your model could consist of

1. A Reproject algorithm to transform the layer to a the desired CRS (e.g. 4326)
2. The "Extract Nodes" algorithm to obtain a point for each node
3. The "Export/Add geometry columns" algorithm to add the fields with
x/y values for each node, and using the output from this algorithm as
the model output

Then you could just run the model in a single click to process the
files as desired!

Cheers,
Nyall