[Qgis-user] Copying styles issue in 3.0

Patrick Dunford enzedrailmaps at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 00:05:23 PDT 2018

Good day

It appears since 3.0 that there is a problem when a style is copied from
one layer to another.

In the previous editions I can recall value maps for specific fields
would be copied between layers.

In 3 I am finding the value map is not copied, meaning each value map
has to be laboriously copied by hand as there is no means of exporting a
value map from an existing layer.

I have found value maps are not copied between shapefile layers, or from
a shapefile to a geopackage. All other style data appears to copy
successfully.

Do you have any comment or should this be filed as a bug.