[Qgis-user] Using qgis as realtime decision support tool

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 03:03:13 PDT 2018

Hi,
It's not clear how your data is organized, making it dificult to help in
such a specific request. All the porposals are in the same layer, or in
diferent layers?

Still, if you put all the proposal layers in mutually exclusive group, it
will be easy to swap between proposals.

If they are all in the same layer, you can categorize and in the legend you
can select which proposal to show.

https://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/user_manual/introduction/general_tools.html?highlight=mutually#interact-with-groups-and-layers

You can also create an atlas with the necessary visualizations for each
proposal and the calculus of the values you wish to show. But again, it all
depends on how you have you data organized.

Jeroen Hovens <mail at groenebij.nl> escreveu no dia segunda, 18/06/2018 às
10:19:

Alexandre Neto
@AlexNetoGeo