[Qgis-user] Irregular map frame with transparent mask?

Frank Broniewski hallo at frankbroniewski.com
Wed Jun 20 06:31:57 PDT 2018

Hi Alex,

this is not really supported atm in the composer. There are two blog posts which might get you going to achieve something similar than your example. But grids will definitely be a problem:

https://anitagraser.com/2016/05/01/how-to-create-round-maps-in-print-composer/

https://smathermather.com/2013/04/09/quantum-gis-compositing-continued/

best,

Frank