[Qgis-user] Irregular map frame with transparent mask?

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 02:30:37 PDT 2018

Hi Nyall,

Yes, I think it would be great fit for a crowdfunding effort.

Do you think that it would be possible to, at some point in time, use a
layer/feature geometry instead?

Thanks! I will be waiting for the next crowdfunding campaign to back it up.

Alex

Nyall Dawson <nyall.dawson at gmail.com> escreveu no dia quinta, 21/06/2018 às
23:32:

--