[Qgis-user] About QField

Ville Koivisto ville.koivisto at kuntotekniikka.fi
Mon Jun 25 04:55:43 PDT 2018

Hi all,

I was wondering if you have any insight on a couple of things considering
Qfield.

1) How to employ field widget for QGIS/QField in order to use camera with
Qfield? I need to get pictures for features, but can't find the way enable
camera usage in the app.

2) How to make changes made in Qfield update to cloud? I tried with PostGIS
tables and it seemed to work great, but in the end it didn't update to the
server.Anyone have better experiences with transactional WFS?

Any tips are most welcome. Thank you for reading.

BR,

Ville Koivisto

+35840 701 4283

GIS Expert