[Qgis-user] About QField

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Mon Jun 25 05:13:23 PDT 2018

Hi Ville,

For 1), have a look at the QField documentation, in particular the field
widget setup
http://www.qfield.org/docs/project-management/vector-layers.html#field-widget
What you need to do is configure a string field with "External Resource".

We have successfully used it on PostGIS servers, WFS should work but we
have never tested it in the wild.

Best regards
Matthias