[Qgis-user] qgis.networkanalysis missing in QGIS 3

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 14:36:01 PDT 2018

On Wed, 27 Jun 2018 at 03:04, karlg <karl.geog at gmail.com> wrote:

> I remind you this is a "user" forum. I have posted a problem in detail and
> explained what I have tried. The norm, in StackExchange, etc etc is for
> those with knowledge to provide an answer if they have one. Don't tell me to
> RTFM, there isn't a valid one.

Sorry - we often come across as blunt on these mailing lists because a
lot of us subscribe to a "better a short reply than no reply", and
we've only got time for short replies!

So here's my short reply ;) A good resource is to look at what the
processing algorithms and unit tests do . In this case look at:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/python/plugins/processing/algs/qgis/ShortestPathPointToPoint.py

Which more or less gives a complete working example of how to use these classes.

Nyall