[Qgis-user] qgis.networkanalysis missing in QGIS 3

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 02:34:29 PDT 2018

Hi all,

Karl, what would be nice once you sort out how the network stuff works in
3.x is to provide an update to the docs repository. These docs (actually
most of the Python Cookbook pages) are outdated because we do not have
python writers that would test and provide new information. So if each of
us that has knowledge on an area provides updates on the few he knows, I
think this big issue will be quickly fixed and we avoid people
complain/lose their time on this.

To fix a doc: simply use the FixMe link at the bottom of the page (
https://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/pyqgis_developer_cookbook/network_analysis.html
in this case) and if you have a github account, modify the text and send a
pull request (guidelines are available at
https://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/documentation_guidelines/first_contribution.html
)
If for any reason you really do not want to create a GitHub account, we
also value raw text: do the changes in a text editor and send it to the
list. Less straightforward for us to integrate but still better than
nothing.

Looking forward....

Greetings,
Harrissou