[Qgis-user] Problem georeferencing images in UTM

Kirk Schmidt kirk at nortekresources.com
Fri May 18 04:06:23 PDT 2018

Hi Carlos:

I georeferenced 2 screen shots of your maps and obtained good results.
I would have a close look at the coordinates of your ground control
points and make sure you selected the utm grid intersection as a control
point versus the corner of the mapsheet which is a lat/long grid. It is
easy to make a simple mistake

Kirk

Kirk Schmidt, MScF, BScF, RPF
General Manager