[Qgis-user] Output CRS error from QGIS server 3.0.2

galebellego galebellego.ext at orange.com
Tue May 22 01:43:40 PDT 2018

Hello Joshua,

do you still have your problem about the invalid CRS ?

I am far from being a QGIS expert, but I encountered such a problem a few
weeks ago (building a qgis 2.18 docker image).

So, if you still have your problem, here's what's worked for me .

First, try to have a look at your container (provided this is a standard
build!)

docker exec -itu root <your_container> ls /usr/share/qgis/resources/

You should see at least those 2 databases :
•	srs-template.db
•	srs.db

The second one is copied from the first in a post-install directive of one
of the .deb package : qgis-providers-common_x.xx.xx~stretch1_all.deb

If you do not install the package at once (apt-install *.deb), the directive
may be executed before the srs-template is copied, leading to your problem :
srs.db will be missing, and it is the one that holds all CRS/SRS.

Provied it is your pb, trying to fix the build order is the solution, but
you can also perform the copy from within your Dockerfile as a workaround.

Hope it helps!

Gaël