[Qgis-user] Can't find Python

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Thu Nov 1 12:18:13 PDT 2018

Daniele,
Thanks - pip is likely the cause. I use pip often but have been ignoring
where pip installs. In the future I will be sure to use pip(3) --user.  Now
I have to go through and reinstall a bunch of python modules.:-)

Snap may also contribute to the problem. Unfortunately Fedora doesn't
always have the apps needed or are badly out of date. For example I use
Nextcloud. Nextcloud version is currently 14.03. Fedora, last I checked, is
still on version 10.

Thanks for your help,
Clifford

--