[Qgis-user] On-the-Fly Projections Versus Manual Re-projections

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Thu Nov 1 14:21:56 PDT 2018

Hi,
Indeed, in QGIS 3, on the fly is default. You can change that in the project properties by going to project/properties/CRS select No Projection.  It’s not exactly like turning off on the fly in QGIS 2 it does help when trying to trouble shoot projections or if you want to mesure distances in a Euclidian space.

Good call.
Nicolas