[Qgis-user] Changing data source from Postgis to Geopackage

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Nov 5 05:54:43 PST 2018

Hi,

I have a relatively complex QGIS project with data storage in QGIS and
would like to change the data source of all layers to Geopackage.

I already have a Geopackage with the exact same data structure like in
Postgis (automatic export from Postgis through ogr2ogr).

Now I wonder what the best approach is to change all data sources from
Postgis to Geopackage?

Texteditor and search/replace or is there something more comfortable?

Thanks,

Andreas