[Qgis-user] qgis - run interpolation on table and selected attribute

Francois Chartier fra.chartier at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 16:20:58 PST 2018

i figired something out last night.  you can run an interpolation on
Selected Features only.  using the attribute table, i select some rows
based for example on elevation and i can run interpolation on these. this
would avoid creating different tables manually and running interpolation.
the next step would be to automate this process: for example if we want to
create multiple interpolations based on different selection. any idea how
to do this?

On Sun, Oct 28, 2018, 11:21 Nicolas Cadieux <nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca