[Qgis-user] QGIS 3.4 macOS ...

Saber Razmjooei saber.razmjooei at lutraconsulting.co.uk
Thu Nov 8 12:48:51 PST 2018

Hi All,

We have done the Mac OS packages for LTR (3.4.1), PR(=LTR for the time
being) and Nigtly:
https://lutraconsulting.github.io/qgis-mac-packager/

It comes with all the dependencies including GDAL extras, SAGA and GRASS.
It is also a signed package, so you don't need to add security exception.

Having nightly will be a very good move, IMO. Because, Mac users usually
don't get a chance to test the software until after it is released. This
will allow us to identify the Mac related bugs in advance and fix them
before release.

Please test and file bug if required.

Cheers
Saber

On Mon, 5 Nov 2018 at 17:41, Garth Fletcher <garth at jacqcad.com> wrote:

> Alex wrote:
> > I did discuss with Larry once about buying a Mac mini and racking it so
> > we could have a build/test machine. ...
>
> If that would solve the problem I would be happy to chip in.
> QGIS under Mac OS X 10.12 ... is important to me!
> --
> Garth Fletcher

Saber Razmjooei
www.lutraconsulting.co.uk