[Qgis-user] Vector with more than xyzm

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Wed Nov 7 00:01:41 PST 2018

The closest you can get using a single table is using array typed
fields, but beware of editing data, nothing will prevent you from
corrupting the data and having geometry and attributes out of sync.

Other approaches are having a separate point layer with the vertices
duplicated or a linear referencing table.

Cheers

Matthias