[Qgis-user] QGIS - HTML

Herbert Lincon herbert_lincon_jau at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 7 07:33:40 PST 2018

Hello Andreas,

Thanks for the help,
at work I develop some map canvas for the other users on the company,
in those maps, there are some labels that need to be edited in each map.

for now, the users select that label, go to properties and edit the content text

with the HTML, I would like that the user could edit the label directly clicking on it,
it would be faster and intuitive

Herbert Lincon R. A. dos Santos