[Qgis-user] [EXT]: QGIS 3.4 doesn't start/Windows 10 [UNSCANNED]

Sven Seiffert Sven.Seiffert at zsl.org
Sun Nov 11 10:08:30 PST 2018

Hi Juergen,

Removing the listed files did the trick. Thanks a million.

I'm not sure where they came from. I noted that Vectorworks 2019 installs files of the same name in its application folder. This makes me wonder if the ones in the system32 folder might have been installed by a previous version of Vectorworks. This is a complete stab in the dark though.

Thanks again for your help,

Sven