[Qgis-user] Node Tool - proposing improvements

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 16:23:15 PST 2018

On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 at 21:39, Bernhard Ströbl <bernhard.stroebl at jena.de> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I want to apologize, this has become an extremely long mail...
>
> A lot of discussion has been going on about the recent reimplementation
> of the node tool in QGIS 3.

Hi Bernhard,

Thanks for the detailed proposal, and for taking the time to come up
with a constructive way forward here.

Can I encourage you to copy the contents of your proposal across to
the "QEP" repository:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/issues ? I think
that's the correct channel to discuss these ideas so that the
conversation is kept central and recorded permanently for reference.

Nyall