[Qgis-user] Node Tool - proposing improvements

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Mon Nov 26 22:51:17 PST 2018

Hi Nyall,

the reason to post this issue to the users' list was to get feedback
from users (and developers, too). I am totally aware that a QEP would be
appropriate but I doubt that many users are taking part in the
discussion there.
Anyways I am going to sum up the results and create a proposal later on,
will that do?

Bernhard

--
Bernhard Ströbl