[Qgis-user] Raster formats in Qgis 3.4

Alex M tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Nov 27 09:33:46 PST 2018

Anabel,

QGIS 3 supports all the same formats, however the loading dialog did
change.
https://www.gdal.org/formats_list.html

Sometimes there can also be a slight variation in which drivers are
included in the gdal install, though that usually only applies to
proprietary formats like MrSID and ECW.

What operating system are you using, which version of QGIS 3.4.?, and
can you send a link with an example file others can test with?

Do you get an error message? Please explain more about how it's not working.

Thanks,
Alex