[Qgis-user] QGIS Functionality and Training

Seth Cohen scohen at nfps.net
Wed Oct 3 05:52:21 PDT 2018

Hi Luigi,

Thanks for the response.

I’m very happy to hear that all we want to do can be done in Qgis (my boss will be happy to hear that even more).  However, that said, we are a midsize engineering firm doing hydrology studies, roadway projects and site development projects.  We are not in the development arena, so we are not going to be hiring any developers anytime soon.  Do you offer any training on the workflows I listed?  I see that you are in Spain, but do you know of anyone in the US that I could contact?

Thanks so much.

Seth Cohen
Project Manager
[NFPS-email signature]