[Qgis-user] Select poligons related to a point layer

Henrique Duarte Vieira henrq.duarte at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 03:42:18 PDT 2018

Hello to all,

I call your help for the following task:

I have a point layer, in which each point represents a company that
operates in several municipalities listed in its table of properties
(points are located at companies headquarters) .
Additionally, I have a polygon layer with all the municipalities.

What I'm trying to do is to click over each company (point layer) and
automatically select all the municipalities (polygon layer) in witch that
specific company operates.

Could someone give me a clue about how to perform this selection?

Thanks in advance for you contributions, best Regards.

--
*Henrique Duarte Vieira*
(henrq.duarte at gmail.com)