[Qgis-user] Select poligons related to a point layer

Havard Tveite havard.tveite at nmbu.no
Thu Oct 4 04:19:59 PDT 2018

You probably need to use an "Action" (of type Python) and some
Python code.  You can define actions in Layers properties-> Actions.

(https://docs.qgis.org/2.18/en/docs/training_manual/create_vector_data/actions.html)

Håvard

On 04. okt. 2018 12:42, Henrique Duarte Vieira wrote:
> Hello to all,
>
> I call your help for the following task:
>
> I have a point layer, in which each point represents a company that
> operates in several municipalities listed in its table of properties
> (points are located at companies headquarters) .
> Additionally, I have a polygon layer with all the municipalities.
>
> What I'm trying to do is to click over each company (point layer) and
> automatically select all the municipalities (polygon layer) in witch
> that specific company operates.
>
> Could someone give me a clue about how to perform this selection?
>
> Thanks in advance for you contributions, best Regards.
>
> --
> */Henrique Duarte Vieira/*
> (henrq.duarte at gmail.com <mailto:henrq.duarte at gmail.com>)

Håvard Tveite
Faculty of Science and Technology, NMBU
Drøbakveien 31, POBox 5003, N-1432 Ås, NORWAY
Phone: +47 67231548   Web: http://www.nmbu.no