[Qgis-user] QGIS server and pg_service.conf

Thomas Schüttenberg thomas at qgis.de
Tue Oct 9 06:23:57 PDT 2018

Hi again,

in further tests - now with QGIS server 3.2.3 - the SetEnv PGSERVICEFILE resp. PGSYSCONFDIR configuration of my httpd-vhosts.conf did not work as it did in QGIS 2.18.24  (see below) :-(

I tried several notations of the file path an also put pg_service.conf on the local machine. No effect. QGIS 3.2.3 Desktop is fine with the service file connection.

NB: the authentication system has not been used, as supposed here https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-user/2018-September/041021.html

clueless (again)
Thomas