[Qgis-user] Cannot downgrade plugin

Tyler Veinot tylerkveinot at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 05:40:40 PDT 2018

I am using GISwater, a QGIS plugin for water and sewer networks, and I
decided to try the 3.1 development version and decided to roll back to 2.1.
The rollback for the software and database worked fine but when I try to
install the 2.1 plugin qgis keeps installing the 3.1 plugin. The 2 plugins
have 2 different repositories and even when I delete the 3.1 repo qgis
still installs the 3.1 plugin giving me a warning that my version is higher
than the repos. Downgrade wont work either. How can I get rid of whatever
is holding qgis to that plugin?
Tyler

3.1 Repo https://download.giswater.org/plugin/3.1/giswater.xml
2.1 Repo https://download.giswater.org/plugin/giswater.xml