[Qgis-user] "Create Object from geometry" Feature

Schmidt Christian c.schmidt at relis.ch
Fri Oct 12 01:12:01 PDT 2018

Hi Raymond,

Thx for your hints.
We tried with copy/pasting, at least with more than one object it is very buggy,
and often crashes QGIS. Also, is there any way to do it and after pasting open the form,
just like if you digitize/create a new object?

Considering the shape-files, for internal analysis you just choose "create temporary layer",
but this always cuts the attribute-names for us, as if the temporary layer saves to shape-file.
Maybe we will try to save every intermediate step to SQLite or sth. similar.
What do you mean with "memory layer"?

Thx for your support, Chris.

Christian Schmidt
Stv. Geschäftsleiter