[Qgis-user] QuickOSM not downloading data

Etienne Trimaille etienne.trimaille at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 04:52:55 PDT 2018

Hi Matteo,

I noticed the issue too.

With QGIS 3.2, no problem, QuickOSM is working well.
With QGIS 3.3, not working since 1 week. But QuickOSM is not failling in
its processing, no python error. The plugin raises a warning if no OSM
object are found, but this is not the case, no warnings. So it means that
the plugin could download and parse some features. But at the end of the
process, layers are empty. The same plugin version is working on 3.2 and on
master a few weeks ago.