[Qgis-user] Network access is disabled

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 03:15:55 PDT 2018

I faced this problem with a strudent... my investigation revealed that
there were a esoteric combination among win service pack, qt version and
compiler version that give this effect. My only suggestion is to update
your OS and/or lates qgis version (with updated qt) and see if something
change.

I should say that it is a kind of problem that are almost impossible to
solve, btw I hope someone have more hints.
IIRC the problem was reated with qt component that listen about the wifi
signal availabaility (ther are qt tiket open about this)... I asked to the
student to (in order)

1) try with ethernet
2) update OS with laster service pack
3) use master

I dind't have any feedback from that student :(

cheers

Luigi Pirelli

* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS 2nd Edition: