[Qgis-user] Network access is disabled

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Tue Oct 16 11:49:11 PDT 2018

All,

Just a quick follow up on this. The kinks with the updated
OSGeo4W packages was swiftly ironed out and updating
everything to the latest version fixed my problem. Hopefully
this is fixed for good.

Thanks to Jürgen for quickly updating the packages that
had problems.

/Kristian

On 15 Oct 2018, at 12:51, Kristian Evers <kreve at sdfe.dk<mailto:kreve at sdfe.dk>> wrote:

Jorge,

> Check the settings at: Settings → Options → Network
> These are the settings used for http access.
> Have you any proxy on your network for http access?

No proxy here. The same settings work on several tens of
other computers in the building.

Luigi,

Thanks for sharing your experiences. I had a hunch
something like that was to blame.  I am hoping that
Jürgens recent updates to the whole OSGeo4W stack
will sort this issue out. But first there’s a few kinks
with those updates that needs sorting out.

/Kristian