[Qgis-user] topological editing don't works as expected

Antongeo76 antoviscomi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 01:31:27 PDT 2018

DelazJ wrote
> Hi Régis,
>
> The issue priority is already set as high, tagged as a regression,
> mentioned (and argumented) in the QEP related to the vertex tool. We are
> in
> bug fixing time. What is missing? An interested dev?
>
> IMO, the vertex tool refactoring brings nice features but having used it
> more and more these last days, I find that we lose lot of handy features
> and working with it in master is not that straightforward. And this has
> nothing to do with changing habits.
> I'm afraid that releasing 3.4 LTR with these issues (topology, vertex
> editor, adding simply a vertex on an existing segment...) would not help
> people that do daily digitizing work. Just my opinion.
>
> Regards,
> Harrissou
>
> Le jeu. 18 oct. 2018 à 09:54, Régis Haubourg <

> regis.haubourg@

> écrit :
>
>> Well, we can raise its priority and call developpers that are funded
>> currently byt QGIS.org to work on it.
>> Régis
>>
>> Le jeu. 18 oct. 2018 à 08:40, Alexandre Neto <

> senhor.neto@

>> écrit :
>>
>>> Well, if there's a ticket already, there's not much more we can do.
>>> Unless someone is willing to sponsor that work/fix.
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>>
>>> Alexandre Neto
>>>
>>> A qui, 18/10/2018, 05:57, Antongeo76 <

> antoviscomi@

>>> --
>>> Alexandre Neto

Hi DelazJ,
it is also my opinion it is extremely difficult to work for 8-10 hours with
this new vertex editor,
in other words does not simplify our life, but requires much more attention
and concentration.
In my opinion It's a shame because the vertex editor of QGIS 2 worked very
well while the new one it is full of bugs and much less usable.

Antonio

-----
Antonio