[Qgis-user] topological editing don't works as expected

Saber Razmjooei saber.razmjooei at lutraconsulting.co.uk
Thu Oct 18 01:35:48 PDT 2018

Could you maybe update the QEP with your opinion how exactly things should
work?
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/issues/69

I will try to summarise the notes into bugs.

Click-and-drag was decided not to be a good option for precise digitizing.
So, unless you'd like that to be reverted, the rest can be addressed in
bugs/feature request.

Regards
Saber

Saber Razmjooei