[Qgis-user] English only list or Main list?

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Sat Oct 20 02:36:20 PDT 2018

just my two cents,

Personally, I ignore postings in Spanish, for example, simply because I
think it is too much to ask to translate the request myself first and
then even find an answer.

On the other hand, we should not impose the cultural dominance of English.

But I think it's only a matter of time before the online translation
tools get better and better, so this won't be a big problem in the future.

A very nice example is https://www.deepl.com/translator

But non-English speakers should also be kind enough to use these
services if they wish to seek help.

p.s. I wrote my posting in English, then translated it into German and
then back into English with DeepL.

The new English version is much better than what I wrote at the
beginning. ;)