[Qgis-user] English only list or Main list?

Kari Salovaara kari.salovaara at pp1.inet.fi
Sat Oct 20 02:51:00 PDT 2018

Hi,

I'd like to point out that Google Translate (or any other similar) is
not able to translate text in or from some European languages. The
meaning of produced text is not understandable. This means that You
cannot insist developers or users from these (smaller) countries to
spend time with not workable methods (transparency, equality, code of
conduit).

Please use English in this mailing list and stop this ridiculous
discussion, but please have a nice relaxing weekend.

All the best, Kari