[Qgis-user] Supported versions of Geopackage

Stéphane Henriod s at henriod.info
Sun Oct 21 06:44:36 PDT 2018

Dear all

I have a quick question regarding the support for Geopackage.

I want to prepare a few geopackages in Qgis and then serve their data as
WMS from GeoServer. But apparently GeoServer only supports Geopackage
version 1.2, while Geopackages created with Qgis are an older version.
Consequence: my layers are not recognized by GeoServer.

Is this a known problem or is there a trick that I am missing?

I am desperately trying to get out of the shapefiles but this is currently
really a blocker for us.

Thanks a lot in advance for any hints or ideas!

Cheers
Stéphane