[Qgis-user] QGIS Live GPS Tracking Settings (QGIS 2.14)

malhar malharpendse at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 05:26:06 PDT 2018

 Hello all,

I am currently using the QGIS (2.14) live GPS tracker for a project. I have
a few questions regarding the settings for the live tracking feature.

1) Is there a way to change the latitude and longitude units from decimal
degrees to degrees and decimal minutes in the "GPS Information Panel?"

2) Is there a way to change the symbol of a cross within a circle to an
airplane?

3) Is there a way to change the trail of the aircraft so it only shows the
previous 10 minutes of flight, yet have the log file show the entire flight
route?

Thank you very much for your help.

Sincerely,
Malhar