[Qgis-user] qgis - run interpolation on table and selected attribute

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Sun Oct 28 08:21:21 PDT 2018

Salut,

If you don’t use a TIN, you can interpolate using, not the z value within a certain radius but rather, the number of points within a certain radius.  I know cloud Compare does that, saga and gdalgrid.  Look for the data metrics on this page.
https://www.gdal.org/gdal_grid.html#gdal_grid_metrics.  If the processing tools does not have that field, you will need to use Qgis 2x and modify the command line in the raster plugin or simply use gdal at the OSGeo4w command prompt.

Nicolas