[Qgis-user] qgis - run interpolation on table and selected attribute

Francois Chartier fra.chartier at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 07:58:46 PDT 2018

thanks, for the interpolation, is there a way to increase the number of
nodes. i tried inverse distance and nearest neighbour.  can we set it at
for ex a node every 10 m?
i also created a voronoi mesh and based on delaunay triangle.  one the grid
is built, can we interpolate the data on these nodes?   one application
would be : a data set of concentrations at certain locations and we want to
know what is the interpolated value at a given property line, road,
structure etc?
cheers