[Qgis-user] qgis - run interpolation on table and selected attribute

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Sat Oct 27 15:19:46 PDT 2018

Hi,
You can easily make a query then when you save the file, you can specify that you wish to save only the selected points.

You may have some difficulty with the interpolation.  I suggest you use gdalDem or Saga for this interpolation. Nearest neighbor will be the fastest interpolation method. If you can handle that may points or have thousands of files to deal with (LiDAR), contact me again.  Csv files, Python scripting and GDAL will be useful in those situations.  Cloud Compare will also excel at dealing with so many points.

Nicolas