[Qgis-user] Fwd: qgis - v.vol.rst from grass

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Sun Oct 28 10:46:44 PDT 2018

Hi,
Some form of Kriging is probably best.  But it requires a very good understanding of each data set and its distribution on the variogramme.  Make sure you study each variable separately for each layer. If you need to query the data first and save the result to a new file, that will be two steps.  Having only the data you need will reduce the amount of manipulation errors.  Keeping track of data manipulation is easy if you have a good file convention.  Ex data.shp becomes data_query_z<250.shp.
Good luck,
Nicolas