[Qgis-user] Fwd: qgis - v.vol.rst from grass

Francois Chartier fra.chartier at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 10:29:59 PDT 2018

I am trying to interpolate particle size of soils, which i will then
transform into a permeability.
the option to stack multiple raster is the path i am going to use, and i
think kriging is the probably the most suited for soil properties. Inverse
distance should be good and lighter in terms of computation.
i have to figure out to run the interpolation based on a query result.  i
am not sure if this has to be a 2 step process or 1 step.