[Qgis-user] Problem with quick map service plugin

GobaA GobaA at daff.gov.za
Wed Oct 31 08:12:00 PDT 2018

Greetings

I have a problem with quick map service plugin for accessing google satellite maps, whenever I am trying to install it, the reply message displays that there is an error in loading plugin and I must contact the author (Please see the screen capture attached). Kindly help solving this problem.

Regards
Ayanda A Goba
Resource Auditor: King Cetshwayo District & EThekwini Municipality
Department: Agriculture, Forestry & Fisheries (Land Use and Soil Management)
T: 033 345 3515/57 - F: 033 394 6161 - M: 082 523 6501 - E:GobaA at daff.gov.za
"IGAMA LAKHO JESU LIHLE"
[cid:image003.jpg at 01D4713C.D5316E70]