[Qgis-user] QGIS 3.4 macOS still doesn't install GRASS properly, ... 'sigh...'

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 10:56:41 PDT 2018

I don't think anger and rage are in any way a way to change things.

Especially right after a release sprint with so much effort by so much
people.

Coming back to the real topic, MacOS really lacks funds to support
packaging. It is way more difficult to package and solve some issues on
MacOS. I have seen a lot of people working hard on having it running
correctly, and it is NOT easy.
If you have any fund or developpers available, please contribute back.

Thanks
Régis