[Qgis-user] QGIS 3.4 macOS still doesn't install GRASS properly, ... 'sigh...'

Mr. Stace D Maples stacemaples at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 31 10:46:16 PDT 2018

To be fair, Esri doesn’t claim to run on a Mac.

Also, we’ve reached out numerous times to QGIS.org and others trying to find out how to fund this, with total silence from everywhere, including this list. So there’s that.

Is it really a put up or shut up issue when you are releasing this as a stable release? Really?

In F,L&T,
Stace Maples
Geospatial Manager
Stanford Geospatial Center
@mapninja
G+, Skype, Hangout: stacey.maples
214.641.0920
Find GeoData: https://earthworks.stanford.edu<https://earthworks.stanford.edu/>
Get GeoHelp: https://gis.stanford.edu/

"I have a map of the United States... actual size.
It says, "Scale: 1 mile = 1 mile."
I spent last summer folding it."
-Steven Wright-