[Qgis-user] copy layer to scratch

Tobias Wendorff tobias.wendorff at tu-dortmund.de
Sat Sep 1 09:25:52 PDT 2018

Hi Frank,

Am Fr, 31.08.2018, 08:46 schrieb Frank Broniewski:
> There's also the "Save selected features" processing module, you could
> select all features in your layer and use the module to copy things
> over to a new layer

This function got renamed to "extract by selection" (or something similar
to this), but you're totally correct, thx. My problem is: I'm not viewing
most of the files I'm working with. I'm using "processing" on them only.
But seems like I'll / we'll get a solution for this soon :-)

Best regards,
Tobias