[Qgis-user] "Official" QGIS Web Client?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Sep 3 01:36:59 PDT 2018

Hi Chris,

>From these three clients you mention, I would currently only consider
QWC2. It is now in a good state and deployed in several provinces and
cities as production version. Already now, QWC2 has exceeded the
functionality of QWC1 and it is based on modern, up-to-date libraries
and responsive. Also, QWC2 is actively in development.

The demo application is not because QWC2 is not in production state, but
it should help you to get a start project.

QWC1, and I assume EQWC is based on old versions of OpenLayers and not
fully responsive.

As Paolo mentioned, there is also Lizmap.

In your case, I would evaluate QWC2 and Lizmap.

Greetings,

Andreas