[Qgis-user] Plugin ArrayPlus in conflit with QGIS 3.3

Etienne Trimaille etienne.trimaille at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 05:53:12 PDT 2018

Hi,

I think you shouldn't mark it as deprecated until all functions are in QGIS
core.
Indeed, https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/7645 won't be merged until 3.6,
the feature freeze is ON since friday for 3.4.

If I were you, I would still release the plugin with 3.0 minimum verison
and add something like "if Qgis.QGIS_VERSION_INT
<https://qgis.org/api/classQgis.html#a599a850991eeb103d08d7954439df9d4> <
30300: register foo()" according to the current QGIS version.

About array_lambda, there is now array_foreach in QGIS core using an
expression.